Wednesday, August 08, 2007

paging teddy kaufman, please dial zero

I'm in Las Vegas. It's a different part of the airport than I usually fly into; which is nice, for a change. I've had dinner, after waiting FOREVER for the girl at the front of the line to (a) decide what she wanted and (b) find her ID, and am now sitting behind a column at the crossroads of Burger King, Sbarro, and Carvel. I can see my gate from where I'm sitting (I scored a totally excellent "A" grouping for my boarding pass), my plane is supposed to be on time, and I'm listening to "Store" by the Mountain Goats (thanks, Mary!).

It's actually going pretty well.

In another two hours, give or take, I'll be in Tucson. We will have to hang out, though I doubt we will tonight. But at some point before I go back up north. I don't have much to say right now, and it probably woudn't be a bad idea to go to my gate, at which the plane boards in about ...20 minutes. People seem to line up quickly.

See you soon!

No comments: