Sunday, February 12, 2006

oh man, but i am exciting

Last night I had a dream that I had to figure out the probability of something (don't ask what, as I only remember the number ".25," but I am pretty sure there was a Venn Diagram). And I could not get the numbers to come out correctly. IS IT A SHADOW OF WHAT IS TO COME?!
As I have a bonus problem with both a Venn Diagram and the number ".25" and also a math test come Tuesday, the answer can only be: most definitely. [Inside joke: I am very bad at math!]
If dreams are our unconscious expressing the frustrated desires of our subconscious and conscious minds, then I must desire to do poorly in math. Which is absurd--->I do not want to do poorly because then I could not get into a sweet graduate school.

I need to get out more.

No comments: