Wednesday, March 29, 2006

oh well

The Samuel L Jackson/Fiddy Cent movie that had begun filming in Spokane has been moved to Canada due to Union issues. I've heard that a good deal of exterior and some interior footage was shot, so there will likely be Spokane-ish parts in it. Although, during typing of this entry, I read that it may be coming back to Spokane from Canada. Due to Union issues.
At least Samuel L has time to shoot some more scenes for his surely fantastic movie, Snakes on a Plane. Guess what it's about.

Hint: It may involve both planes and snakes.

5 comments:

Walt said...

I think my favorite part of the whole thing is that the people making it expect it to become a cult movie and not just a terrible terrible movie.

Mary said...

I flew over Spokane. It was awesome.

Walt said...

Cool!

Mary said...

Yeah, I was like, whoa, the little mappy thing says Spokane! Walt is in Spokane! Dude! And then I got distracted by the guy with the tattoos in the next row over. I couldn't figure out what the one on his arm said and it was KILLING me. Unfortunately, I was also terrified that he'd catch me staring and beat me, so figuring out the tattoo was complicated.

Walt said...

And dangerous it seems.