Friday, September 08, 2006

it's about par for the day, actually (i can't wait for work!)

Well. This probably entitles me for some kind of Blogger Least Likely To award, but the forementioned pictures won't be up until tomorrow. I don't really have a good reason except I need to finish cleaning my room, which also requires me to recover from the explosion that is my siblings staying here for extended periods. I'm going to try to get it done before I go to work so I can get them done tomorrow morning, and if I get into a real frenzy, maybe even long enough before so that I can take them before and then upload when I get home.
Is this the most boring entry ever? Perhaps.

In other news, Gilmore Girls Season 4 got here today with two Disc 5's and zero Disc 6's. After looking at the Best Buy site, it seems that I'll have to warm up my incredulous voice as they do not accept opened DVD returns.
"I wouldn't have opened it, except my psychic powers are a bit rusty lately, and I wanted to be sure."
"Yes, I bought two copies and Disc Six is just so much more superiour to Disc Five that I didn't even want Five any more, even though it has twice as many episodes."

And I get to work Sundays now because the girl who was going to work only Sundays got fed up with the check thing and quit entirely. Yes! Seven days a week! Let's start betting on how long it'll be until I throw someone complaining about the prices through the window, Western-style. We're having a sale, I give it a week.

EDIT: I have to work 3.5 hours earlier than I thought tomorrow. Which means my plans for the pictures are once again in limbo! Damn you, work!

1 comment:

Walt said...

Wow, my first comment spam. Should I feel honored? I think no.
Say hello to "Word Verification", Jeff's Page. Oh wait, you can't.