Thursday, January 25, 2007

this is going to be short, because it is late. and i am tired.

AT THE BRAINSTORMING MEETING FOR BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE:

Executive One: Have you seen that Underworld movie? We should do something like that.
Executive Two: We produced it, and I totally agree with you. Let's do it.
Executive One: Well, we've done vampires and werewolves. Vampires are always popular.
Executive Two: I like werewolves more.

THEY SLAP AT EACH OTHER FOR A MOMENT.

Executive Two (panting): I win! I win!
Executive One (also panting): N-uh! I win!
Executive Two: We could just use the same plot as Underworld.
Executive One: Brilliant! And how much should we budget for the werewolf transformation effects?
Executive Two: Nothing! We'll save millions by just using trained wolves and colored contacts!

THEY HIGH-FIVE. AND MISS HORRIBLY, SENDING AT LEAST ONE HURTLING THROUGH THE WINDOW. (It doesn't matter which. And what's with that title? It's gawdawful.)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Since I have no idea what that movie is because I haven't been to the movies or seen previews in about, um, forever, I will say something here that is totally unrelated:

I totally made the graphic at the bottom of your blog. Totally.

Walt said...

You did! It's awesome. Times ten.

Walt said...

Yeah, I actually enjoyed Underworld enough. I haven't seen the second one though.

And: Leonard Maltin? The movie guy? With the beard? Because if that's who you mean, I need to hear that story. Seriously.

Walt said...

Yeah, I actually enjoyed Underworld enough. I haven't seen the second one though.

And: Leonard Maltin? The movie guy? With the beard? Because if that's who you mean, I need to hear that story. Seriously.