Monday, December 31, 2007

walt: a retrospective

Since I've been going through my closet, I've come across many trinkets from my youth. The most entertaining to find again are, of course, the books we put together in class with our various crafts. When I read this I thought it was too funny not to share:

Dear Santa,
I wish my friends were aliends. I wish Grant and I could be robbots. I wish I was stronger than Hulk Hogan. I wish I was strong enough to jump over the Empire State Building.
Your Pal, Walt

Apparently we were supposed to write down our Christmas wishes? The large card its written in is shaped like a reindeer's head...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to say you've grown a lot...can't do it.

Love it!

Walt said...

Well, in my defense, I don't want to be a robbot anymore.

:)

Mary said...

that is an awesome awesome awesome letter. I don't think I ever sent anything that amusing in Santa's direction.