Friday, October 24, 2008

a quick one

Hey all, it's been a while. I'm fine, thanks for asking. And yourself? Oh, I've been keeping busy, mostly with school, but I can't complain too much about that.

I've been thinking about Things. (NOTE: This will not be a long heavy post, don't fret.) It hardly seems fair that college is almost over, especially since it seemed to take much less time to get through than high school did. I'll just end that train of thought right there. That train of thought can be difficult to articulate and I am too tired to do so now.

How about a joke? I don't remember where I read it...

What's the difference between Barack Obama and John McCain?

One of them offers you change, the other offers you a dish of hard candy.

Oh, ZING! Tip your waiters and waitresses.

No comments: