Thursday, October 02, 2008

thought(s) on the VP debate

gaioshfisahgh everytime I hear the word "maverick" I feel like someone is poking me in the back of the head asdsadasgahgops.

While she's rebuking Biden on his Afghanistan response, she looks like she wants to throttle him. He pissed. her. off. (Or maybe she's really flustered?)

This might be a bit too mean, but I thought it when Palin said John McCain "knows how to win a war": Didn't we "lose" the Vietnam War?

If either of you watched the debate, can you tell me how many questions she's answered? I haven't caught one yet.

AGH, stop being so damn folksy. It's like nails on a chalkboard!

"John McCain tapped me and said 'That's where I wantcha.' "

Were you aware Alaska produces a lot of energy?

Maverick twice in the same answer! When Biden was answering the same question he started to tear up. Palin said some talking points. Biden is NOT happy about that.

UPDATE: David Letterman has some special messages from Governor Palin which, I think, should not be missed. They clear several things up:

2 comments:

Mary said...

ENERGYENERGYENERGY

I'm a MOM. I go to GAMES. Like SOCCER and HOCKEY and I am just a NORMAL LADY LIKE YOU.

I want to throttle her. A lot.

Walt said...

She's not a "Washington Insider Elite," she doesn't have a "record," but she is FOLKSY. She is a REAL PEOPLE. She understands Main Street, doncha know. (wink!)

While I was watching it, part of me thought it was some sort of elaborate joke.

And "Joe Six-Pack?" ASAHGSIHGHPF. ASAHGSIGHPF, I say.