Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my submission is in the running!

My Threadless.com Submission

Please vote for it! (A high score would be nice too)

EDIT: As you may notice from that handy little banner, the voting period is over. Now we wait and see if it gets chosen to be printed. I didn't get quite as many votes as I was hoping to (slightly more than 2,000) but I think it was still a good show. I'm not sure when they'll say what the score was, probably in the next couple of days, but I'll let you know when they do.

Thanks for voting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

done and done.

ps what's that crazy "it's for mom's to spill stuff on" chick on?

Walt said...

Is she the same one who said only grandmas would wear it? I don't know what she's on, I wouldn't call the design pastel at all.

Maybe the background, but it's hardly pastely all over.

Thanks! I hope it gets printed.