Sunday, October 28, 2007

haHA

For any of you who remember my brush with fame, the movie I was in came out on DVD recently. I didn't watch it, but my dad did and he assures me it was horrible. I watched only the scene I was an extra in. My dad was not in it, though he was at the filming.
HOWEVER. 28 minutes in, I AM. I apologize for the poor picture quality.
Click the picture for a larger view!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm apparently doing my best old man impression. But I'm in it! Now I can say that I shared the screen with Jessica Biel on my resume.

Awesome.

7 comments:

Mary said...

YOU ARE A STAR.

Walt said...

FOR ONE SECOND.

Unknown said...

AMAZING! I really felt your incapacatatedness.

Walt said...

I sat in that wheelchair for quite some time, by the end of the day I could wheel myself around.
Method acting is really the only way to go.

Mary said...

OH THE SUFFERING. I FEEL your SUFFERING.

Walt said...

Mrs Caples would be proud, what with the suffering and all.

Mary said...

You have definitely pierced the veil, there.